Monday 13 May 2013

Last Days: Round 3

Hello you lovely lot!
   (Sorry I am extremely late but if it helps I did write most of this a week or so ago...) Todays Last Day is all about Biology! Which to be honest is not my favourite subject, although when I picked it and the few months after we started it was one of my favourite subjects, or the best from what we were offered. I still like the human side of biology and I think its really interesting but learning about the biosphere and plants and sampling techniques just bore me! And dont get me started on graphs, in any subject!! They are just pointless! Well not really they are probably useful, but after two years of drawing them I am sick of ALL graphs!
   Any way im going to stop complaining there. Yes right there, at that dot. Or maybe this dot. Or this one. The choice is yours!
   So I tried to find some bio related pictures and these are the best I could find although they were not intentionally taken for this but oh well...

   So this one could be considered The Biosphere or a Habitat, although I actually just took it because I thought it was cool when I found it on an adventure ( a walk with the dogs that was very very muddy with no paths) I would like to point out no fairies were harmed in the capturing of this photograph and their homes are still intact.
   This is although it looks like cake, an enjoyable substance (in business we would call it a want) it is actually a vital source of energy in which without ( the energy not the cake) we would not survive, so what I am saying I cake is good for you.
   So that is biology and I'm not going to bore you with how the exam went also because I cant remember as after each exam no matter how brilliant or terrible it went I have a mental block on everything to do with it! Sorry this was so late, the next one will be very very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment