Sunday 5 May 2013

Last Days: Round 2

   Hello again lovely people! I know I said I would do this post on Thursday or Friday but I clearly failed this plan as it is now Sunday, but oh well its only two day!
   So yesterdays Last day; Round 2 was maths ( DUN DUN DUUUUN!!) Yes I have officially finished my mathematical education, and it feels good!! I'll take you through how I felt on the day, I started off really quite nervous and felt a bit sick but that didn't make me want to do any last minute (previous 24 hours) revising, no no no! Then I started my first paper- I don't know what its like any where else but in Scotland you sit two out of the three possible levels (Foundation, General or Credit) and you do a calculator and a non calculator in both papers. So I sat General non calculator first and actually that was fine, generally I find the non calculator easy, well easier anyway. then the calculator General and I was stating to feel a bit better as it wasn't too hard either. After that luckily there is a break between papers. Then I started the credit non calculator, it also wasn't to bad, then the calculator and this is pretty much how I felt.


   But they add all your scores together so hopefully that might bump my score up a bit, if not oh well. In my view I don't need credit math I will never use the sin rule or the value of x when x squared - 6x + 5= 0 or how to do standard deviation. No I have a tape measure, a calculator and a massive right angle that makes sure my fabric is straight and that will do me!

   Now I have a week and a bit break before any more exams, so I am off to see my Granny to surprise her for her Birthday on Monday. I am making her up a crochet kit for her present and baking her a cake. I will leave you with this cute picture, It just makes me smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment