Saturday 15 December 2012

   Hello! I hope you will except my apologies for being away a wee (that means little or small in the Scottish vocabulary) while. I have no real excuse bar being at my grandparents for a weekend and school lots of horrible school things going on. Oh and getting ready for that thing that comes up just before the end of the month, whats it called?? CHRISTMAS!!! Yes thats it! But I am not one of those people who goes completely over the top with tinsel and sparkly things every where, but I do like to be festive. I like decorating the tree, buying presents, helping mum make dinner, putting on our very very old (some may call vintage) Christmas CD but most of all I love giving out presents, mainly to friends and family not just random people.
   Today I was in the lovely city of Edinburgh at a craft fair in an old church called St Columbus its near the Castle. The castle on a nice day is beautiful, don't you think?
So we had a wonder round the craft fair. I bough a Christmas card for my family and some raspberry marshmallows for my sister, I hope shes like raspberry! Then we went to have a nibble in a lovely little place called The Hub. It is also a refurbished church, a very very pretty one at that! I had an ice coffee and we both had a scone. Not just a scone (and no I am not copying the marks and spensers advert,) this scont was special see for yourself.


MMMMM, right?? And I will leave you with these yummy pictures and dreams of crafty things and if you are like me then you will be happy with that! Good night or day depending on where you are. xx

2 comments: