Thursday 29 November 2012

MERLIN

Hello people!
  IM FREEEEEEEE!!! Yesterday I finished my prelims, it was such a relief. Although now I have my actual exams to look positively forward to... Or dreading, but that's a whole six months till then, so I will be fine, YES FINE!! But now its back to normal work, ughh.
   Now for the shocking (SHOCKING!!) news: MERLIN IS ENDING, ENDING FOREVER!!!!!! This is horrendous. We used to watch Robin Hood and really enjoyed that, we like period dramas, but they cut that too. It also had a lot of viewers still watching at the end and I am sure there could have been quite a few more story lines, although they had killed off Marion a couple of series ago and I don't remember Marion being killed in the book. But still it could have gone on longer but no. And now Merlin. BBC what are you doing?? Where am I going to get my Colin Morgan, Bradley James, Angel Coulby, Katie McGrath and Richard Wilson fix?? Huh, See what you have done?!? Although I do know I could buy the box set, but that's besides the point.
Where am I going to see these beautiful faces together again (apart from if they make a movie or I buy the box set or I get a poster or any way using the internet... Still not the point.) And to the saddest point of all, its ending what made me realise want I want to do with my future. However that has not made me change my mind, I still want to make costumes. And I really wanted to be part of this crew but I knew it probably wouldn't last another five years or more on top of the current five years it has all been running just to wait for me. But hopefully by then something just as good will come along (never better though) and they will need costumes made and I will come along and say " Hey I can make costumes!" and they will say "When can you start??" Well thats my dream so far, and if any of the current merlin cast are in it then that would be a massive plus side!!
   The other Tv dramas that the costumes look really good in are A Game of Thrones, which I really like, although my parents think have a few too many "adult" scenes, which they are glad the tv controller has a fast forward button. I think this is really funny as they are the adults.
   There are two more I like watching for costumes mainly but stories too, no actually three, are Downton Abbey, The Paradise and Larkrise to Candleford. I will do my next blog on them and why I like them.
   See you Soon xx

2 comments:

  1. your blog is vety lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete